October 15, 2020 @ 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm EDT
FCSM and COPAFS are hosting an eight session webinar series on Confidentiality and Data Access. The series will be held on selected Thursday afternoons from 3:00PM to 4:30PM from June through October.
The eighth webinar in the series will consist of a panel discussion on Reducing Barriers to Researcher Access. It will take place on Thursday October 15, 2020 at 3:00PM. We hope you will be able to join us for what promises to be an important discussion. There is no charge for this event or subsequent webinars in this series. Registration is required to receive login information and will be limited to the first 198 registrants. The Registration Link will be sent by email. The discussion will be recorded and available after the event on the COPAFS website.
Registration for FCSM registrants opens on September 25.
Registration opens for all on October 2.
Login credentials will be sent out to all registrants on October 12.
Reducing Barriers to Researcher Access (Session C5)
Organizer: Barbara Downs (U.S. Census Bureau)
Moderator: Michael Hawes (U.S. Census Bureau)
- Molly Dahl (Senior Advisor, Congressional Budget Office)
- Peter Meyer (Senior Fellow, HealthCare Programs, NORC at the University of Chicago and U.S. Office of Management and Budget)
- Kristen Monaco (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Barbara Downs (U.S. Census Bureau)
- Margaret Levenstein (Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research [ICPSR], University of Michigan)